About the Company:
Hilco Corporate Finance (HCF) is a FINRA-registered investment banking firm. HCF provides M&A, private financing, special situations/restructuring, and related financial advisory services to a broad range of corporate clients.
Hilco Enterprise Valuation (HEV) is a division of Hilco Valuation Services. It assists both healthy and distressed companies in understanding the value of their enterprise, intellectual property, and related assets.
HCF and HEV are integrated businesses units affiliated with Hilco Global.
This is an opportunity to provide administrative support to the HCF and HEV teams. The senior HCF and HEV team now consists of a Chief Executive Officer and 5 Managing Directors. Although this position will support each of these senior professionals, the Administrative Assistant will report directly to (and be supervised by) the CEO.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and arranging for meetings and business travel
- Calendar management for senior team
- Arranging calls and video conferences with clients and among team members
- Supporting marketing and business development activities of the senior team, including document production, printing, copying, and binding.
- Coordinating with marketing and business development teams to plan and execute external events (receptions, conferences, etc.)
- Facilitating team members’ request for IT, Finance, and other internal support
- Preparing and circulating internal reports for CEO review
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Anticipates Needs: Takes initiative and understands how to support the office. Solves problems and makes suggestions before concerns arise.
- Adaptability: The ability to adapt to any situation on the fly is critical. You need to be able to think quickly and efficiently no matter what comes up.
- Poised & Professional:Able to remain calm and confident while working under pressure and when interacting with high level executives and “type A” personalities.
- Organized/Time Management:able to think on their feet, organize a to-do list and prioritize tasks by the deadline. Able to keep track of multiple workstreams for different stakeholders and have a reliable memory and meticulous nature. Follow up and follow through with tasks and projects from beginning to completion.
- Customer Service: Customer focused approach. Interacts with all stakeholders in a kind, courteous, and helpful fashion to support all Hilco. Helpful and reliable in offering support to clients and ensuring they have a positive experience with Hilco.
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years of prior experience in a professional office, preferably as an administrative assistant and/or in a professional services organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office, (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Adobe and Box
- Technically savvy and able to troubleshoot problems
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands and priorities
- Hard working, flexible, willingness to try new things and be a team player
- Will be trained and mentored by senior Executive Assistants for other Hilco businesses