Hilco Business Valuation practice provides Enterprise Valuation, Business Diligence, and Disputes Consulting Services across a broad range of industries and in a variety of complex situations. A subsidiary of globally recognized financial services company Hilco Global, the Business Valuation practice is integrated with Hilco’s market leading Valuation and Monetization businesses.
Hilco Business Valuation practice works to identify the intrinsic value of the business asset, deliver a clear approach to maximize and monetize the value of that asset, and provide valuation services including lending, financial reporting, compliance, fairness opinions, tax, and dispute resolution. This Business Valuation market leader will have the unique opportunity to leverage Hilco Global’s existing relationships and expertise to provide best-in-class solutions to clients.
As a Managing Director of Business Valuation at Hilco, you can expect to:
- Work across a varied and unique client base on engagements relating to Enterprise Valuations, Purchase Price Allocations, and Portfolio Valuations. You will work collaboratively with existing business leaders internally and externally to develop a world-class practice.
- Perform valuations of business entities to assist clients with mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions; taxation planning and compliance; financial reporting; bankruptcy and reorganization; litigation and dispute resolution; and strategic planning.
- Leverage your network both internally and externally to support a thriving book of business.
- Support the development of the Business Valuation Practice, bringing a substantial network and/or book of business, working towards developing a team and driving internal networks to cross-sell.
- Establish and maintain an effective sales and marketing process in the Business Valuation practice area sustaining a book of business for a growing team
- Partner with your clients in a more direct, intimate, and effective manner than ever before, where value is measured in quality of relationship as well as practical, hands-on solutions.
- Manage and develop a team of motivated professionals and mentor junior colleagues.
- To support the team and division in matters of leadership and revenue generation, sustaining a substantial book of business, ideally generating at least $2 million in fees per year.
As a Managing Director of Business Valuation at Hilco, you will have:
- A strong track record as a rainmaker and executioner in Enterprise Valuations, with broad and deep networks in Senior Lender, Private Equity Funds, and Law communities. You will have a reputation for delivery, performance, and excellence.
- Between 15-30 years of relevant experience with ten or more years of Accounting and/or Consulting experience
- An entrepreneurial appetite to create value within your network and build a world class advisor platform.
- Strong leadership experience as a manager and team builder, ideally having built a platform or team in prior roles, sustaining a profitable pipeline of engagements in excess of $2m per year for the past 5 years.
The opportunity for success in this role is defined by your entrepreneurial drive and ability to see value realized in a shortened timeframe. If you can work at speed, deliver creative solutions to increasingly complex problems while building up a team, then you will have an unlimited trajectory of success with Hilco Business Valuation.