About Hilco Global: Hilco Global (www.hilcoglobal.com) is a privately held diversified financial services
company and the world's preeminent authority on maximizing the value of assets for both healthy and distressed
companies. Hilco Global operates as a holding company comprised of over twenty specialized business units that work
to help companies understand the value of their assets and then monetize that value. Hilco Global has a 30-year
track record of acting as an advisor, agent, investor and/or principal in any transaction. Hilco Global works to
deliver the best possible result by aligning interests with clients and providing them strategic insight, advice,
and, in many instances, the capital required to complete the deal. Hilco Global is based in Northbrook, Illinois and
has 600 professionals operating on five continents.
Hilco Corporate Finance, LLC ("HCF"), a subsidiary of Hilco Global, is licensed broker dealer focusing on
Buy-side and Sell-side Representation, Debt & Equity Capital Raises, and Strategic Advisory Services. HCF
specializes in the needs of the middle-market: Transactions from $20 million to $500 million (we will consider
transactions outside of this range); Small and middle-market companies headquartered in North America; Larger
companies wishing to acquire, merge or divest divisions. We cover multiple industries, but have interest on those
specializing in Industrials, Retail, Consumer, Business & Professional Services, and Financial.
This is a dynamic role for someone with deep Investment Banking experience. They will have the opportunity to both
lead, grow, and take on new responsibilities as they generate new business, manage existing client engagements, and
oversee junior Banking staff. This is an excellent opportunity to build personal wealth.
- Write and prepare transaction related documentation and marketing materials including information memoranda,
pitch books, corporate profiles, and market data and analyses.
- Research and contact potential financial and strategic buyers.
- Serve as critical team member in the execution of advisory and financing transactions.
- Perform in-depth company and industry research supporting specific client. engagements and marketing
- Perform financial modeling, including valuation assessments.
- Communicate financial information and strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and
guide executives in corporate finance transactions.
- Demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail on client deliverables.
- Maintain and manage client relationships and be actively involved at the key strategic points of each
- Participate in key industry conferences, speaking opportunities, media interviews, and marketing efforts to
generate exposure and promote the firm.
- Minimum 10 years of transactions related experience in a corporate finance environment from a Wall Street or
middle-market investment bank with a track record of academic and professional success.
- Strong financial modeling, research, and financial analysis skills.
- Proficiency with financial research tools.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now
or in the future.
- Understanding of the capital marketplace, including deal multiples, pricing, structure, potential financing
sources and buyers;
- Understanding of capital advisory services and the M&A process, complex transactions, creating buyer/seller
strategies, deal structuring and negotiation;
- Significant client interaction and experience, particularly showing the ability to develop strong and
influential client relationships;
Education and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college/university. MBA from an accredited
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 79 licensed will be required.
Personal Qualities and other Skills Desired
- Strong leadership and management skills, combining sound judgment, team building and clear communication skills;
- An appetite to work in an entrepreneurial environment with the ability to think creatively;
- Committed work ethic with desire to “roll up your sleeves” to complete any task;
- Passionate about our firm’s commitment, mission, core values and driven to build a high-impact organization